The objective of the project is to develop a new innovative method of training courses that will empower young unemployed individuals and/or NEETs. The specific aim will be achieved by using an approach that is based upon previous work on stress, coping and resilience in health and occupational psychology. Furthermore, it will focus on the potential stressors likely to be encountered by unemployed younger adults seeking employment or entrepreneurial opportunity.
Be Positive Modules - The 8 modules can be used to facilitate the program for the young unemployed and/or NEETs, with Positive Psychology
- Module 1 Why and emotions
- Module 2 Gratitude
- Module 3 Strengths
- Module 4 Values and direction
- Module 5 Learning Optimism.
- Module 6 Set Positive Goals.
- Module 7 Connections and people
- Module 8 Building Resilience